3200psi Petrol Pressure Washer
The P3200PWT is an powerful petrol powered pressure washer from Position One Power Equipment, which uses a powerful 212cc / 7hp commercial-grade petrol engine to drive it’s high-quality Annovi Reverberi (AR) Triplex Pump.
The P3200PWT produces an adjustable output up to 214 bar / 3200psi with a 11L/min flow rate, ideal for high-end DIY and light commercial use.
Portable Pressure Washer
This petrol jet wash has two puncture-proof tyres which allow it to be moved across rough surfaces easily, making it incredibly portable and easy to move between jobs.
The lance features a nozzle holder which will keep everything organised when moving between jobs and lifting handle/eye makes transporting this power washer even easier.
This high pressure washer’s large ergonomic soft grip handle bar can be folded for compact storage and the built in rear hose mount protects the hose from the hot exhaust.
Powerful Jet Washer
This power washer uses a high-quality Italian Annovi Reverberi (AR) high pressure pump to give maximum performance and longevity. The expected lifespan of these pumps can exceed 3000 hours* (expected lifespan can vary depending upon the maintenance of the pump).
AR are one of the world leaders in pressure washer pumps. Annovi Reverberi pumps also feature a detergent outlet for ultimate deep cleaning.
High Pressure Washer
Weighing 36kg, the P3200PWT is built using a robust, heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame which protects the engine during transportation and use. It also has rubber-mounted anti-vibration feet to reduce noise output whilst you’re using it.
With it’s high PSI, this jet washer is ideal for the cleaning of farm machinery, heavy plant, commercial vehicles, skips, wheelie bins, terraces, porches, patios, swimming pools, driveways, patios, windows and more.
P1 Power Washer
This cold water pressure washer can be gravity fed or suction fed, tested up to a height of 2m vertically from a water butt or IBC.
If drawing uphill form a water butt, we suggest you use the following tips:
- Ensure that the suction hose is 100% sealed against air leaks – any air drawn into the suction side of pump will prevent the machine from priming.
- Connect the pressure washer to a mains water supply and run for 1 minute to free up any sticking valves.
- Position the pressure washer as close to the water supply as possible
- On startup, to aid priming, prime pump before connecting high pressure hose to pump outlet.
2 Year Warranty
For added peace of mind, this pressure washer is covered by P1 Power Equipment’s 2 year warranty* (terms apply), including full parts and service backup to maintain your power washer for years to come.
- Powered by a Hyundai 212cc 4-stroke unleaded petrol engine: Provides easy starting, low emissions and reliable running in all weathers
- Annovi Reverberi (AR) pump producing 3100psi: For longer life as well as outstanding performance and reliability
- Low oil shutdown: Prevents engine damage due to lack of lubricant
- Portable pressure washer: Fitted with puncture-proof wheels for easy mobility
- Supplied with selection of nozzles, trigger gun, lance and 10m hose: Get started straight out of the box
- Range of uses: Can be mains cold water or gravity fed
- Peace of mind: 2 year P1 Power Equipment warranty* (terms apply)