P1PE P3000PWA 2800psi / 207 bar Petrol Pressure Washer
The P3000PWA is a powerful petrol powered pressure washer from P1PE (Position One Power Equipment), using a 196cc 6.5hp Hyundai petrol engine driving an Himore Axial Pump.
The P3000PWA produces an adjustable output up to 207 bar or 2800psi with a 9.5L/min flow rate ideal for high end DIY and home use.
Weighing 28kg the P3000PWA is built using a heavy duty powder coated tubular steel frame making it easy to maneuver while being robust.
Puncture Proof Tyres
The two wide, large diameter puncture proof tyres allow it to be moved across rough surfaces easily.
The large ergonomic handlebar and the built in hose and lance gun holder will help keep everything organised when moving between jobs.
Built To Last
P1PE use high quality Himore high pressure pumps on their engine driven pressure washers to give maximum performance and longevity.
Ideal For Demanding Jobs
The quick release couplings on the pump, hose and trigger gun allow you to quickly get the job going and also to add additional hoses as required. Suitable for the most demanding cleaning tasks, the P3000PWA is the ideal petrol pressure washer for the semi-professional user.
The P3000PWA features a 1.1 Litre soap detergent tank ideal for deep cleans you can effortlessly switch between foam and water, without the need for a separate detergent bottle making the job easier.
Applications & Use
Cleaning of farm machinery, heavy plant, commercial vehicles, skips, wheelie bins, terraces, porches, patios, swimming pools, driveways, patios, windows…etc
The P3000PWA cold water pressure washer can be gravity fed or connected to the mains water supply.
In The Box:
- 7.5m Hose
- Lance Gun
- User Manual
Covered by P1PE 2 year warranty
**Expected lifespan can vary depending upon the maintenance of the pump.
- Powered by a Hyundai 196cc / 6.5hp engine.
- Quality Highmore Axial Pump producing 2800psi / 207 bar.
- Heavy-duty powder-coated tubular steel frame.
- Large puncture-proof tyres.
- Recoil start.
- Low oil shutdown, to prevents engine damage due to lack of lubricant.
- Accessories include a 7.5m hose, a quick connection trigger gun, high-pressure lance and a selection of standard nozzles.
- Covered by P1PE 2 year warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your pressure washer for years to come.