Electric Dirty Sub Water Pump
The HYSP850D is a powerful electric dirty water submersible water pump from Hyundai. Manufactured from tough, durable and corrosion proof stainless steel the HYSP850D is ideal for a wide range of dirty water pumping applications.
Powered by a 850W / 230v electric motor the HYSP850D has a pumping capacity of 17500 litres per hour. With a maximum submersion depth of 7m and a maximum delivery height of 10m, the HYSP850D has an outlet hose size of 25mm (1”) internal diameter and 32mm (1 ¼”) threaded bsp outlet external diameter.
Automatic Float Switch
Fitted with an automatic float switch for water level control the HYSP850D has a low consumption electric motor with overload protection. Perfect for draining hot tubs, pools, flooded areas and ponds. The float switch will turn the pump off when the water reaches a predetermined level to avoid damage to the pump.
Ideal for irrigating gardens as well as pumping contaminated or muddy water from wells, tanks, cellars or basins. The HYSP850D can pump water up to a temperature of 35 °C and handle debris and particles up to 35mm.
10m Power Cable
Fitted with a 10m power cable gives the HYSP850D greater flexibility and longer distance away from the power source, the moulded carry handle increases portability.
It is recommended that an RCD is always used with a submersible pump as should be the case whenever electrical products are used near water.
Low Service and Maintenance
With low service and maintenance requirements, the HHYSP850D Electric Submersible Water Pump is incredibly user-friendly and has full UK parts back up.
Covered by Hyundai 3 year UK platinum warranty.
In The Box:
- HYSP850D Submersible Water Pump
- Outlet Hose Connector
- User Manual
- 850W / 230V Electric Submersible Dirty Water Pump.
- Stainless steel body handles Solids Up To 35mm.
- Fitted As Standard With 13A 3 Pin Shockproof Plug & 10m Power Cord.
- Max Flow Rate 17500 Litres Per Hour.
- Max Depth 7 Metres.
- Max Head (Lift Height) 10 Metres.
- Efficient Water Cooling For Long Term Reliability.
- Water Level ON/OFF Float Switch.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your machine for years to come.
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.