Hyundai Direct Drive Air Compressor
The HY3050V is a powerful yet compact 3hp V-twin cylinder direct drive air compressor from Hyundai. Designed for both DIY, workshop and trade purposes, the HY3050V electric air compressor is ideal for spray-painting, operating air tools in the workshop or home garage, as well as inflating tyres.
The 50 litre air compressor tank capacity provides a constant supply of air with 14CFM/396 litres per minute of air displacement.
Powered by a 3hp electric motor with a standard UK plug, this electric air compressor is ideal for use in a home workshop or garage, or indeed anywhere conventional residential power sockets are available.
The V-Twin direct-drive design connects the motor straight to the pump, increasing efficiency. This allows the 3hp produced by the motor to be used to drive the compressor air pump producing more power in this highly compact and smart design of air compressor.
Portable Air Compressor
Weighing just 40kg, this Hyundai air compressor features two rear wheels and a transportation handle for easy transportation.
The V-Twin pump features long-lasting cast-iron cylinders and aluminium cylinder heads for improved cooling and comes ready to go including oil. (Remember: Replace the transit plug with the breather/filler plug before use).
Euro Quick Release Fittings
Twin quick-release air outlets for increased versatility allow two air-lines or tools to be connected at the same time.
The pressure regulator allows the outlet pressure to be increased or decreased and the two pressure gauges measure pressure in the tank as well as the outlet pressure.
Automatic Pressure Control
The HY3050V is also fitted with an overpressure safety valve. This advanced automatic pressure control system switches the compressor off when the maximum pressure of 8 bar has been reached and restarts it when the pressure drops to 6 bar.
Note on compressor care: Pressure safety valves on Hyundai air compressors have been updated in compliance with the latest CE certification standards. The pressure release pull ring has been removed from the safety valve to prevent it from being misused to drain the air from the compressor tank, causing excessive wear to the valve. Air and moisture should always be released using the drain valve located on the bottom of the tank.
2 Year Warranty
This 50L air compressor comes with a 2 year Hyundai home-use warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply) with full UK parts and service backup to maintain your electric compressor for years to come.
At A Glance:
- 2200w power
- 50L tank capacity
- 14CFM/396L air displacement per minute
- Maximum pressure of 116psi/8 bar
- Perfect for DIY and trade applications
- 5-piece tool kit included
- Automatically maintains pressure in the air tank
- Weighs 40kg
- Uses standard UK plug
- Hyundai 2 year warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply)
- 50L Direct Drive Electric Air Compressor: Ideal for both home workshops and for trade use
- Impressive 2.2kW Hyundai motor: Provides a maximum pressure of 116psi/8 bar and air displacement of 14CFM/396L per minute
- Superior design: Features long-lasting cast iron cylinders and aluminium cylinder heads for improved cooling
- Easily portable: Two rear wheels and a top handle for easy transportation
- Multi-use: Ideal for spray-painting, operating air tools and inflating tyres
- Get going straight out of the box: Comes with a 5-piece air tool kit, including a spray gun, air duster/jetter, degreaser gun, hose with Q/R fittings and tyre inflator
- Peace of mind: 2 year Hyundai home-use warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply)