2800psi Petrol Pressure Washer
One of our most popular power washers, the Hyundai HYW3000P2 Petrol Pressure Washer is powered by the Hyundai 212cc 4-stroke high-torque, Euro V low-emissions recoil-start petrol engine, which is engineered to handle your toughest cleaning jobs with ease.
The HYW3000P2 delivers 2800psi pressure and a flow rate of 8.75L/min from its triple stainless steel piston, high-pressure pump for quick, easy and effective cleaning of driveways, patios, vehicles, windows and other demanding jobs where a high pressure washer is needed.
Powerful Pressure Washer
The Hyundai 212cc 4 stroke petrol engine has tremendous mid range torque so the jet washer does not have to be operated at maximum revs while cleaning. This makes for a more pleasant, quieter user experience and reduces fuel consumption, whilst promoting long engine life.
The engine should be filled with 600ml of SAE30 or 15w40 engine oil. To protect against low engine oil level, there is an engine cut out switch which operates if the engine oil is too low.
The Hyundai HYW3000P2 Petrol Pressure Washer’s low-maintenance pump is sealed for life, so requires no pump oil changes.
Petrol Jet Wash
This petrol jet wash’s easy pull-start engine makes it especially convenient for use on jobs where no electricity is available.
The 4 quick connect nozzles (0°, 15°, 40° and standard low pressure detergent spray nozzle) can be changed quickly and effortlessly by sliding the outer collar back on the Q/R connector on the lance.
This powerful jet wash also features a built-in 3 litre soap tank for the ultimate deep clean when required.
Portable Pressure Washer
This high pressure washer features a robust, tubular steel frame with a soft-grip handle that can be folded for reduced storage space and reduces the likelihood of damage when in transit. Its anti-vibration feet provide all round protection and stability and reduce noise output whilst in use.
It’s also fitted with tough puncture proof tyres for easy movement across rough terrain, which makes this a truly portable pressure washer.
Hyundai Pressure Washer
This cold water pressure washer can be gravity fed or suction fed, tested up to a height of 2m vertically from a water butt or IBC.
If drawing uphill form a water butt, we suggest you use the following tips:
- Ensure that the suction hose is 100% sealed against air leaks – any air drawn into the suction side of pump will prevent the machine from priming.
- Connect the pressure washer to a mains water supply and run for 1 minute to free up any sticking valves.
- Position the pressure washer as close to the water supply as possible.
- On startup, to aid priming, prime the pump before connecting the high pressure hose to the pump outlet.
3 Year Warranty
For added peace of mind, this power washer is covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply) including full parts and service backup to maintain your pressure washer for years to come.
- Powered by a Hyundai 210cc 4-stroke unleaded petrol engine: Provides easy starting, low emissions and reliable running in all weathers
- Triple-piston stainless steel axial pump producing 2800psi: Low maintenance and requires no pump oil changes
- Low oil shutdown: Prevents engine damage due to lack of lubricant
- Portable pressure washer: Fitted with puncture-proof wheels for easy mobility
- Supplied with range of nozzles, trigger gun, lance and 7.5m hose: Get started straight out of the box
- Range of uses: Can be mains cold water or gravity fed
- Peace of mind: 3 year Hyundai warranty* (terms apply)