Hyundai 2610psi Hot Pressure Washer
The HY155HPW-1 is a hot and cold pressure washer from Hyundai which is capable of dissolving grease, oil, and grime, perfect for cleaning commercial and industrial environments.
Powered by a Hyundai 2800w 4-pole 1450rpm water-cooled motor, which features thermal protection, and a mechanical two-way fuel pump, the HY155HPW-1 is able to produce a maximum pressure of 2610PSI (180bar) and 10L/min maximum flow rate. Its diesel engine provides temperatures of up to 110 degrees celsius, which will blast away any dirt and grime quickly to save you time.
Why Choose a Hot Water Pressure Washer?
If you’re cleaning oily or greasy surfaces, engines, automotive parts, lorries, or even tractors and other farm machinery coated in dirt, you’ll need hot water for the most thorough clean. Think of greasy or oily pans in your sink – where cold water will only push the grease around and leave a residue, hot water is able to quickly melt the grease and grime and produce a sparkling finish.
Ideal For Deep Cleaning Machinery
Anything that a cold water pressure washer can do, a hot one can do even quicker, saving you time and also providing a deep clean where it is needed. This is especially good for farm machinery such as tractors, or even for creating an incredibly shiny and clean lorry fleet.
The built-in 3L detergent tank makes this hot water pressure washer even easier to create the clean finish you want. It also has adjustable detergent delivery to fine-tune your desired clean, whether you’re cleaning a factory or doing a lorry wash.
Thanks to the vertical boiler which features a high thermal efficiency steel coil and temperature regulation gauge with a highly sensitive stainless steel sensor, the HY155HPW-1 is able to produce water temperatures of up to 110°c to sterilise surfaces and remove any germs, bacteria, or algae.
The HY155HPW-1 features a commercial-grade triplex pump that is slower-running and thus longer-lasting than an axial pump, so this hot pressure washer is able to easily handle the wear and tear that accompanies daily use. Not only are they more long-lasting than axial pumps, but you are able to replace individual parts within a triplex pump for cheaper repairs further down the line. For further longevity, the HY155HPW-1 also has a built-in bypass valve nickel-plated brass pump head with high-temperature water seals.
Easy To Use Hot Jet Washer
The HY155HPW-1 hot jet wash also has an easy-to-see warning light, as well as an automatic cut-off, to let you know when fuel is low. It also has automatic temperature regulation and pressure gauges so you don’t have to worry about adjusting any dials whilst completing the job.
The smart design of this heated pressure washer also includes a switch that shuts the motor down on release of the trigger to prolong motor life and minimise any additional maintenance. It is also fitted with a burner regulator to improve fuel efficiency and reduce wear and tear.
The comfortable handles and sturdy wheeled design mean that you won’t be straining your arms or back having to carry a heavy machine around – simply push it to where it is needed.
The 10m high-pressure hose and additional 5m power cord mean you’ll be able to clean large areas such as workshops and factories, or clean around LGV, HGVs and articulated lorries comfortably and easily.
1 Year Warranty
This hot water jet wash also comes with a 1 year Hyundai warranty* (terms apply), as well as a range of accessories including a high-pressure trigger gun, 10m high-pressure hose, 700mm high-pressure lance and high-pressure professional nozzle.
In the Range
This is the second-largest pressure washer in our new Hyundai Hot Pressure Washer range.
For commercial and industrial applications, other options include the smaller HY150HPW-1 Hyundai 2170psi Hot Pressure Washer or the larger three-phase HY210HPW-3 Hyundai 3050psi Hot Pressure Washer which are all able to reach sterilisation temperatures of 110°c. For more domestic applications, we recommend the Hyundai 2100psi Hot Pressure Washer which is able to reach temperatures of 80°c.
At A Glance:
- 2800w / 2.8kW motor
- 2610psi / 180bar maximum pressure
- Produces water temperatures of up to 110°c to sterilise surfaces
- Able to quickly cut through grease, oil and grime
- Built-in detergent tank
- Easy-to-wheel trolley design
- Produces high-quality clean finish
- Automatic low fuel shut-off
- Smart design to prolong motor life and increase fuel efficiency
- Includes a range of accessories
- 1 year Hyundai warranty*
- Hyundai hot and cold pressure washer: Able to completely remove oil and grease to give you sparkling results
- 2800w / 2.8kW Hyundai motor: Able to produce a pressure of 2610psi / 180bar
- Long lasting: Commercial slow mspeed motor running at 1450rpm
- 10L/min maximum flow rate: Quickly gets the job done
- Can be used with hot or cold water: Its diesel burner provides temperatures of up to 110 degrees
- Highly hygienic: Able to reach sterilisation-level temperatures, ensuring a bacteria and algae-free clean
- Built-in detergent tank: Deep clean farm machinery, haulage vehicles, automotive parts and more
- 10m high-pressure hose: Comfortably clean larger spaces or vehicles
- Has a range of safety features: Prolongs motor life and increases fuel efficiency
- Peace of mind: 1 year Hyundai warranty* (terms apply)