Hyundai Petrol Tracked Mini Dumper
The HYTD300 is a heavy-duty mini transporter with tracked drive system from Hyundai. This petrol tracked mini dumper is suitable for a wide range of loading and transporting applications, saving you time and effort in comparison to making many trips with a wheelbarrow.
Powered by a Hyundai 196cc 6.5hp petrol engine, the HYTD300 has enough power to carry the heaviest and most awkward of materials even at an incline of 20 degrees.
Easy To Use Petrol Powered Wheelbarrow
With rapid one person operation, simply push the mini dumper into place, fill the barrow and transport your load. Once you reach your destination, simply use the single handle tip to empty the contents.
The HYTD300 power barrow features manual gear operation with 3 forward and one reverse gear, making it easy to move around when turning or even when working on slopes.
Featuring an ergonomic design, the HYTD300’s skid steer system allows you to spin nearly on the spot with no need for lifting or dragging – perfect when working in small spaces. The HYTD300 turning mechanism is controlled directly from the handlebars for easy control.
Mini Dumper With 300kg Skip Capacity
The strong steel front skip has a large 300kg capacity, great for all types of different materials and perfectly balanced even when working with a full load.
The HYTD300 features bottom protection plate to avoid any damage from stones, making it even more robust and long-lasting.
Suitable For A Range of Terrains
The Hyundai tracked dumper with all-terrain rubber tracks can accommodate all kinds of loads on any terrain, suitable for use in construction and worksites, agricultural, landscaping, gardens and allotments.
This powerful mini dumper’s compact size allows it to fit through a standard doorway and in confined spaces.
3 Year Warranty
This Hyundai mini dumper is covered by our 3 year Hyundai platinum warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply) for added peace of mind.
- Hyundai petrol tracked mini dumper: Saves you time and effort in comparison to making many trips with a wheelbarrow
- Easily handles loads of up to 300kg: Perfect for construction, agricultural, landscaping and garden use.
- 196cc 6.5hp petrol engine: Able to carry the heaviest and most awkward of materials
- All-terrain rubber tracks: Able to handle up to 20 degree inclines
- 3 forward and one reverse gear operation: Easy to move around when turning or even when working on slopes
- Skid steer system: Allows you to spin nearly on the spot with no need for lifting or dragging
- Compact design: Can fit through a standard doorway
- Peace of mind: 3 year Hyundai home-use warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty*