Ideal for rowing up before bailing fully will also spread freshly mown grass to aid with fast drying rotary rake .
As a tedder:
- Spread, swath or windrow so crops dry down faster.
- Tailor your tedding operations to a variety of crops and conditions by varying PTO speed or tine position with rotary rake .
- The fixed-tine position provides aggressive tedding and is ideal for use in fresh-cut material or crops where the leaf and shatter losses are not a concern.
- Cam-operated tine position allows the tine bar rollers to follow the cam track to lift and release crop gently and save valuable leaves.
As a rotary rake:
- Precise raking action produces fluffy, uniform windrows that dry evenly.
- Self-centering wheels provide extra maneuverability by allowing you to make sharp turns and back up easily without lifting the machine. A strong, rugged frame provides years of dependable performance. The three-wheel-height position lets you adjust for different crops, conditions, and operations. Vertical tines pick up fewer stones and less debris than horizontal tines for cleaner tedding and raking. Convenient jack simplifies three-point hitch arrangements.
For compact tractors 20-40hp.
Category I three-point linkage.
Comes complete with a PTO shaft.