Professional Auto Darkening Air Fed Welding Helmet
The HYWH-850RM is a professional air fed welding helmet from Hyundai, featuring solar auto-dimming with spectral filtering technology, photoelectric sensors and liquid crystal light control technology, the HYWH-850RM offers full head respiratory protection to the welder, the perfect welding solution for welders in the most demanding conditions where filtered air is a must for a safe and comfortable working environment.
Weighing only 1.1kg and supplied within a kit bag for easy storage and transport. The lightweight, compact design enables the user to wear comfortably for long periods of time and the soft fabric ensures a complete seal against hazardous fumes.
Air Supplied Welding Helmet
Air supplied welding helmets use an air powered blower system that is worn by the welder around his waist which collects and filters the ambient air to a very high degree. Providing 99.8% purity the HYWH-850RM delivers fresh clean air to the welders breathing area for up to 8 hours without interruption.
The HYWH-850RM is equipped with a particle filter that protects the user against particles (solid & liquid aerosols) suited for the most difficulat working conditions. The filter contaminates air and blows it into the welding helmet hood through the flexible tube. The respirator system generates a positive air pressure to help prevent contaminants from entering the hood.
The electronic control system maintains the calibrated airflow at a pre-set level the battery powered blower units are rechargeable and depending on type normally will cover an eight hour shift. This method of protection for the welder is highly efficient and ensures welders do not breath in and ingest the many harmful particles found in weld fume. Additional protective measures may need to be in place for other workers exposed to the hazards of weld fume.
The solar auto-dimming filter (ADF) applies photoelectric sensor theory which makes liquid crystal change from bright to dark state as soon as it receives arc light, while change from dark to bright state when welding is finished to protect the eyes and facial skin of users from arc light, splash and harmful radiation of IR/UV.
In The Box:
- Helmet With Darkening Lens
- Hood & Headgear System
- Breathing Tube
- Blower Assembly With Filtration System
- (Spark Guard Cover, Foam Pre Filter & HEPA Filter)
- Belt Assembly
- Battery Charger
- Kit Bag
- User Manual
Covered by 1 Year Hyundai Warranty
- Portable, light & balanced welding helmet with adjustable headband that wears comfortable and relieves fatigue. With full head protection that covers ears, neck and both sides of the head
- Suitable for MAG, TIG, MIG (HEAVY), MIG (LIGHT) PAC & PAW Welding
- Features a high performance solar cell technology with rechargeable lithium-ion energy pack
- Delivers filtered, breathable air up to 8 hours without interruption
- Photoelectric sensor technology, liquid crystal of high quality and spectrum filter provide welders a clear view of observation and effective protection
- Audible alarm notifies the user of low air flow and low battery
- Optimal visibility with variable LCD filters: UV+IR Filter, LCD1, LCD2 & Glass
- Covered by 1 year Hyundai warranty