Electric Dual Action Car Polisher
The HYDAP900E is an electric dual action car polisher from Hyundai, ideal for buffing and polishing car, motorcycle or boat bodywork, making it look as good as new again.
This electric car polisher’s 900W motor provides plenty of power to treat bodywork and is able to maintain its RPM even when applying pressure to remove stubborn scuffs or dirt.
Variable Speed Polisher
With variable speed control, ranging from 1500-4500rpm, this electric polisher is able to provide you with a gentle or more firm polish, making it incredibly versatile for use across different vehicles and for different purposes.
As this electric polisher weighs just 2.3kg, you can polish your car, motorcycle, or boat for extended periods without straining your arms or hands.
Easy To Use
Random orbital polishers are much easier to use than rotary polishers as the rotation of the polishing pad is not directly driven by the polisher. Instead, the momentum of the orbit forces the pad to spin in the same direction, which makes orbital polishers very easy to control.
This electric dual action polisher’s random orbital action ensures that it won’t be continuously buffing the same section of your car even when held in place thanks to its random oscillation, making it even kinder to paintwork and minimising the risk of any damage.
Complete Car Polishing Kit
This car polishing kit comes complete with 4 150mm / 6” sponge and wool pads for polishing and buffing bodywork. It also contains a tool bag to keep your accessories together and a spare pair of carbon brushes for maintaining your polisher as these, like brake pads on a car, wear down with continuous use.
The kit contains a yellow, orange, and black pad. The yellow pad is a stiff pad that provides firm support to penetrate the outer layers of the vehicle’s bodywork, often used with cutting compounds – the most aggressive products using high levels of abrasion. It’s recommended to do 2-4 passes with this pad, depending on the paint condition and compound used. The orange pad can be used with polishing compounds, which will really enhance the finish on the surface. Softer than the yellow, it helps to provide a more flexible foundation to apply the product. Completing 2-3 passes with this pad will be sufficient depending on the products used. The black pad is used with wax and other after-care products, helping to massage products into the creases in the bodywork. It is the softest of the pads, allowing for a gentle application of products. This pad requires to least amount of work; 1-2 passes with an after-care product should produce ample protection.
Electric Orbital Polisher
As this dual action polisher is electric, it means it can operate from the mains for continuous use without you having to worry about charging a battery and being limited on usage time as you would with cordless polishers.
The HYDAP900E also features a long 5m power cable, allowing you plenty of reach around your vehicle without having to find an extension cable or move between sockets.
3 Year Warranty
For added peace of mind, this dual-action car polisher kit comes with a 3 year Hyundai home-use warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply), including UK-based parts and service to maintain your machine for years to come.
At A Glance:
- 900W Hyundai Electric Dual Action Polisher Kit
- Suitable for polishing and buffing vehicle bodywork
- 150mm / 6” working width
- Variable speed between 1500-4500rpm
- Weighs just 2.3kg
- 5m power cable
- Easy to use
- Complete kit with everything you need to get going out of the box
- 3 year home-use warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply)
- Electric dual action polisher: Suitable for buffing bodywork on cars, motorcycles and boats
- 900W motor: Provides more than enough power to remove stubborn scratches or scuffs to get bodywork looking as good as new
- 150mm / 6” working width: Large working area gets the job done quickly
- 1500-4500rpm variable speed: Choose between a gentle or more firm polish
- 5m power cable: Plenty of room to polish your vehicle without needing an extension lead
- Complete car polishing kit: Includes everything you need to get going out of the box
- Peace of mind: 3 year Hyundai home-use warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply)