Diesel-Powered Electric-Start Clean Water Pump
The DHY50E is a diesel open-frame electric-start water pump from Hyundai, able to handle a range of the toughest clean water pumping tasks in your home or business.
Powerful Hyundai Engine
Powered by a 221cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder Hyundai D200 engine, the DHY50E has an impressive pumping capacity of 36,000 litres per hour – a huge 600 litres of fluid a minute! This makes it a great option for preventing or minimising the damage that flooding can cause.
Electric-Start Water Pump
This water pump features an electronic ignition system with easy push-button electric start as well as recoil backup for an effortless start each and every time.
30m Total Lift
With a maximum suction head / lift of 8 metres (26.3 feet) and 2″ / 50mm inlet and outlet, the DHY50E has a total head / lift of 30m which makes it the ideal water pump for a wide variety of clean water pumping applications.
Fresh Water Pump
Designed to be used primarily in fresh water, the DHY50E is able to handle particles, such as gravel or other solids, up to 9mm in diameter.
Suitable For a Range of Purposes
This powerful water pump is suitable for a range of purposes, including as a hot tub pump, swimming pool pump or to clear garden ponds, puddles or bodies of water built up due to rain.
Portable Water Pump
Weighing just 54kg, the relatively lightweight DHY50E is a highly portable machine and has been built with transportation and storage in mind. Its solid open-frame design, which serves to both protect the water pump from any knocks and bumps, also doubles up as handles which makes for easy transportation.
Large Fuel Tank
Equipped with a 3.6 litre fuel tank which provides a long running time, the DHY50E will see you from start to finish on even the largest of jobs and will save you having to keep stopping what you’re doing to fill it back up with fuel.
This water pump features a high-quality build, including the pump itself which features aluminium housing with a cast iron impeller for added longevity.
Diesel Water Pump
The benefit of being powered by diesel, as opposed to electric water pumps, is that this machine can be used away from a power source which is especially beneficial if being used in flood conditions as there may not be any power available. It can even be powered by red diesel to keep running costs low.
1 Year Warranty
This open-frame water pump comes with our 1 year Hyundai warranty for added peace of mind.
- Diesel open-frame clean water pump: Able to handle tough water pumping tasks in your home or business
- Suitable for a range of purposes: Can be used to drain hot tubs, swimming pools, garden ponds, puddles or flooded areas
- 221cc 4-stroke Hyundai engine: Pumps a massive 600L of water per minute
- Economical: Able to be run on red diesel
- Electric-start: Easy push-button start with recoil backup
- Total head of 30m and suction head of 8m: Suitable for a variety of pumping applications
- 2″ inlet and outlet: Able to handle solids of up to 9mm
- Open-frame design: Highly portable and protects the pump from knocks
- Large 3.6L fuel tank: Saves you having to keep stopping and topping it up with fuel
- Peace of mind: 1 year Hyundai warranty