Professional Petrol-Powered Dirty Water Pump
The HYT80 is a petrol open-frame recoil-start dirty/trash water pump from Hyundai, able to handle the toughest dirty water pumping tasks in your home or business.
Powerful Hyundai Engine
Powered by a 212cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder Hyundai DH212 engine, the HYT80 has an impressive pumping capacity of 60,000 litres per hour – a huge 1,000L of fluid a minute! This makes it a great option for preventing or minimising the damage that flooding can cause.
Recoil-Start Water Pump
This trash water pump features easy recoil pull-starting for a reliable start each and every time.
23m Total Lift
With a maximum suction head / lift of 7 metres and 3″ / 80mm inlet and outlet, the HYT80 has a total head / lift of 23m which makes it the ideal water pump for a wide variety of dirty water pumping applications.
Trash Water Pump
Able to withstand the challenges of unrefined and dirty water, the HYT80 is able to handle particles, such as gravel, stones, dirt clumps, or other solids, up to 23mm in diameter.
Suitable For a Range of Purposes
This powerful water pump is suitable for a range of purposes, including as a hot tub pump, swimming pool pump or to clear garden ponds, puddles or bodies of water built up due to rain. It’s also suitable for pumping contaminated or muddy water from wells, tanks, cellars or basins.
Portable Water Pump
Weighing just 25kg, the relatively lightweight Hyundai HYT80 water pump is a highly portable machine and has been built with transportation and storage in mind. Its solid open-frame design, which serves to both protect the water pump from any knocks and bumps, also doubles up as handles which makes for easy transportation.
Large Fuel Tank
Equipped with a 3.6L fuel tank which provides a long running time, the HYT80 will see you from start to finish on even the largest of jobs and will save you having to keep stopping what you’re doing to fill it back up with fuel.
This water pump features a high-quality build, including the pump itself which features aluminium housing with a cast iron impeller for added longevity.
Petrol Water Pump
The benefit of being powered by petrol, as opposed to electric water pumps, is that this machine can be used away from a power source which is especially beneficial if being used in flood conditions as there may not be any power available.
3 Year Warranty
This open-frame water pump comes with our 3 year Hyundai platinuim warranty for added peace of mind.
- Petrol open-frame dirty and trash water pump: Able to handle tough water pumping tasks in your home or business
- Able to withstand the challenges of unrefined and dirty water: Can be used to drain pits, hot tubs, swimming pools, ponds or flooded areas
- 208cc DH212 4-stroke Hyundai engine: Pumps up to a massive 1,000L of water per minute
- Easy recoil pull-start: Simple to start each and every time
- Total head of 25m and suction head of 7m: Suitable for a variety of pumping applications
- 3″ inlet and outlet: Able to handle solids of up to 23mm in diameter
- Open-frame design: Highly portable and protects the pump from knocks
- Large 3.6L fuel tank: Saves you having to keep stopping and topping it up with fuel
- Peace of mind: 1 year Hyundai warranty