Petrol-Powered Chemical Water Pump
The HYC50 is a petrol open-frame recoil-start water pump from Hyundai, able to handle a range of chemical water pumping tasks in your home or business, including transferring liquid fertiliser.
Powerful Hyundai Engine
Powered by a 212cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder Hyundai IC200 engine, the HYC50 has an impressive pumping capacity of 30,000 litres per hour – a huge 500L of fluid a minute!
Suitable For Chemicals and Fertiliser
The HYC50’s pump is made out of plastic to prevent any corrosion that may damage the machine, making this water pump ideal for use with fresh water, but also with salt water, chemicals and liquid fertiliser.
Recoil-Start Water Pump
This water pump features easy recoil pull-starting for a reliable start each and every time.
30m Total Lift
With a maximum suction head / lift of 7 metres and 2″ / 50mm inlet and outlet, the HYC50 has a total head / lift of 30m which makes it the ideal water pump for a wide variety of water pumping applications.
Chemical Water Pump
Designed to be able to withstand pumping corrosive liquids, the HYC50 is able to handle particles, such as gravel or other solids, up to 9mm in diameter.
Suitable For a Range of Purposes
This powerful water pump is suitable for a range of purposes, including as a hot tub pump, swimming pool pump, liquid fertiliser pump, chemical pump or to clear garden ponds, puddles or bodies of water built up due to rain.
Portable Water Pump
Weighing just 25kg, the relatively lightweight HYC50 is a highly portable machine and has been built with transportation and storage in mind. Its solid open-frame design, which serves to both protect the water pump from any knocks and bumps, also doubles up as handles which makes for easy transportation.
Large Fuel Tank
Equipped with a 3.6L fuel tank which provides a long running time, the HYC50 will see you from start to finish on even the largest of jobs and will save you having to keep stopping what you’re doing to fill it back up with fuel.
Petrol Water Pump
The benefit of being powered by petrol, as opposed to electric water pumps, is that this machine can be used away from a power source which is especially beneficial if being used in flood conditions as there may not be any power available.
3 Year Warranty
This open-frame water pump comes with our 3 year Hyundai platinum warranty for added peace of mind.
- Petrol open-frame chemical water pump: Able to handle water pumping tasks in your farm or business
- Suitable for a range of purposes: Can be used to transfer liquid fertiliser, drain chemicals, swimming pools, garden ponds, puddles or flooded areas
- 212cc 4-stroke Hyundai engine: Pumps a massive 500L of water per minute
- Easy recoil pull-start: Simple to start each and every time
- Total head of 30m and suction head of 7m: Suitable for a variety of pumping applications
- 2″ inlet and outlet: Able to handle solids of up to 9mm
- Open-frame design: Highly portable and protects the pump from knocks
- Large 3.6L fuel tank: Saves you having to keep stopping and topping it up with fuel
- Peace of mind: 3 year platinum Hyundai warranty