Powerful Space Heater
Our 70,000 BTU/hr HY70DKH industrial space heater from Hyundai is the perfect choice for heating your smaller-sized garage, factory or workshop. Be prepared for the colder months with this Hyundai Diesel Space Heater.
With an impressive output of 20kw/70,000BTU, this air heater has an approximate heating area of 496m3, distributing the heat quickly and evenly and keeping you warm regardless of the weather outside.
Ideal for placement in the open and semi-open, this heater is the best choice for industrial environments, including agriculture and automotive.
Diesel Space Heater
This forced air heater, which runs on either diesel or kerosene, can be classed as one of the most cost-effective ways to heat large areas.
With an impressive average fuel consumption of only 1.9L/hour, this efficient space heater will keep you warm whatever the weather, with a tank capacity that will last for approximately 10 hours of operation.
Simply fill/top up the easy-to-access fuel tank, plug the heater into a standard UK socket, (13 Amp UK plug already fitted), turn the thermostat to the required temperature and switch to the ‘on’ position.
The temperature of this compact space heater is easily adjustable using the thermostat knob located on the side of the heater. The heater will shut down when the desired temperature is reached and restart when the temperature drops.
Portable Space Heater
Fitted with a thick carry handle, this diesel space heater can be easily moved from area to area with ease. Just like any space heater, our HY70DKH requires a little room to be left around it for safety, especially due to the quality way it projects heat into a room or area. Ideally, try to leave around 8ft from the outlet, and 4ft around the sides and top. Don’t forget to place it on a suitable surface!
Minimal assembly required; just attach the top handle with two screws and fill with diesel, plug in and set the thermostat to desired temperature.
2 Year Warranty
Offering great value for money, these powerful diesel air heaters are built to last and come with a 2 year warranty* (terms apply) for peace of mind.
What is ‘BTU’?
BTU, or, British Thermal Unit is a measure of energy – an alternative measurement to joules. The very basic way to think of a BTU is that 1 BTU is the equivalent of burning a normal-sized wooden match all the way from one end to the other.
The exact measurement of a British Thermal Unit is the amount of heat that it takes to heat one pound (approx one pint) of water by one degree and is measured at the amount of energy to make the 1lb of water heat from 39 degrees Fahrenheit up to 40. (It can take slightly more or less energy to heat water by one-degree Fahrenheit depending upon the starting temperature).
At A Glance:
- 70,000 BTU/hr (20kW) output
- 496m3 approximate heating area
- Suitable for approx 10hrs of operation
- Easy-to-read fuel and pressure gauges
- Runs on diesel (red or white) or kerosene fuel
- Perfect choice for industrial environments, including agriculture and automotive
- UK-based after sales and parts
- 2 year limited warranty*
- 70,000 BTU / 20kW space heater: Ideal for heating smaller garages, factories and workshops
- Distributes heat quickly and evenly: Has approx heating area of 496m3
- Low fuel consumption: Cost-effective heating solution for large areas
- Simple to use: Easily adjust the desired temperature using the thermostat
- Large fuel tank: One full tank gives approximately 10 hours of heat
- Peace of mind: 2 year Hyundai warranty