Hyundai Submersible Water Pump
The HYSP250CW is an electric submersible water pump from Hyundai, suitable for easily and automatically pumping clean water up to 5 metres deep. Ideal as a hot tub pump, swimming pool pump or to or clear bodies of water built up due to rain, this sub pump is suitable for a huge range of uses, including draining flooded basements.
Powered by a 250W Hyundai electric motor, the HYSP250CW has a pumping capacity of up to 5,000 litres per hour, which is over 83 litres of fluid per minute!
Sub Pump With 5m Head
With a maximum submersion depth / maximum head of 5 metres (16.4 feet), the HYSP250CW has an automatic float switch to start and stop the pump whenever water is over or under a certain level to prevent any damage to the pump. This also means you can leave the pump switched on to drain large bodies of clean water and it will automatically switch off when the water level is less than 5cm deep and switch back on when the water level is above 50cm deep.
This electric sub pump is capable of pumping water up to a temperature of 35°c. Although this pump is for ‘clean’ water only, it can cope with debris such as gravel and dirt up to 5mm wide and will not allow any larger particles through, so you can drain bodies of water with small particles or dust. Providing the water doesn’t include very large particles or pebbles, this pump will be suitable.
Portable Water Pump
This submersible pump’s portable design means it weighs just 3.9kg and includes a carry handle to easily transfer it between jobs.
The HYSP250CW’s 10m mechanically sealed power cable will also allow you to easily reach the water from your power supply.
Get Started Out of the Box
Including a convenient 5m lay-flat hose and jubilee clips, you can use this electric submersible pump straight out of the box, instead of having to purchase an outlet hose separately.
Please note that It is recommended that an RCD is always used with a submersible water pump, which we recommend whenever electrical products are used near water.
3 Year Warranty
For added peace of mind, this water pump is covered by a Hyundai 3 year domestic warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply), including full UK parts and labour backup to maintain your pump for years to come.
In The Range
This is the smallest of the 3 pumps in our new electric submersible pump range. To view the medium-sized 550W submersible pump with 6m hose, click here, or to view the largest 1100W sub pump with 7m hose, click here.
At A Glance:
- 250W motor
- Pumping capacity of up to 5,000L/hour / 83L/min
- Lightweight at just 3.9kg
- Ideal as a swimming pool or hot tub pump or for removing any other excess clean water
- Pumps water up to temperatures of 35°C
- Able to handle debris, dirt and particles up to 5mm
- Can be submerged in water up to 5 metres deep
- Includes 5m lay-flat hose and jubilee clips
- Automatic float switch starts and stops the pump when water level drops
- 3 year Hyundai domestic warranty* (terms apply)
- 250W submersible electric clean water pump: Capable of pumping water when submerged up to 5m deep
- Clear flooded areas quickly: Able to pump up to 83L of water per minute
- Automatic float switch: Stops the pump when water level drops below 5cm
- Able to handle solids up to 5mm:I deal as a hot tub pump or swimming pool pump
- 10m sealed power cable: Easily reach the water from your power supply
- Easy to handle: Lightweight at just 3.9kg
- Get started out of the box: Includes 5m lay-flat hose and jubilee clips
- Peace of mind: 3 year Hyundai domestic warranty* (terms apply)