The HY2000Si-115 is a compact, lightweight and portable 110v inverter generator from Hyundai providing a convenient and cost-effective power source, producing 1600w / 1.6kW.
The HY2000Si-115 compact design, weighing only 20kg combined with ergonomic moulded top handle makes carrying and transportation easy.
The HY2000Si-115 houses professionally engineered Hyundai inverter technology, the lightweight microprocessor replaces a traditional heavy alternator and helps maintain a smooth, consistent output power with no fluctuations in frequency or voltage and features built-in overload protection.
Powered by a Hyundai OHV – Single Cylinder – 4 Stroke 80cc easy start, recoil pull petrol engine, the HY2000Si-115 produces a maximum continuous output of 1600w / 1.6kW that is capable of powering small 110/115v site equipment.
The control panel features one 110v yellow socket , as well as a 12v DC battery charging outlet. The LCD display makes it easy to monitor the performance of the generator, displaying voltage, frequency and hour count.
Digital overload protection protects the generator, should the load pass the maximum threshold, and low oil shutdown stops the engine should the oil level drop or the machine is knocked over.
The HY2000Si-115 reduces fuel consumption by up to 25% making it incredibly economical as well as reliable, the featured “ECO” mode which, when selected, will lower the engine revs to match only the load being applied, which in turn increases the fuel economy, lowers the noise produced and extends the lifespan of the engine.
Can Be Converted To Dual Fuel
The HY2000Si-115 can also be converted to be a dual fuel machine, running on both LPG or unleaded petrol.
All Hyundai inverter generators are covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty. D For heavy duty commercial use, we recommend a conventional 3000rpm petrol generator.
- LED screen which displays the voltage, frequency and hour count.
- Produces a maximum output of 2000W / 2kW.
- Powered by an easy start 80cc 4-stroke Hyundai petrol engine, one 110v socket and 12v DC socket.
- Compact, lightweight and portable.
- “ECO” mode lowers the engine rpm to increase fuel economy and reduce noise, whilst extending the engine lifespan.
- Can be converted to run off LPG for use as a dual fuel inverter generator.
- Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your generator for years to come